Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shimmery fifth avenue

I had great fun at technique class/club on Monday night. The technique focus was on reinkers. Not only do reinkers juice up your ink pad, they do lots of other great tricks as well. This is one of the cards the girls did using a reinker drop technique. To get the best effect on this technique you need the shimmery white paper. You heat emboss a line image stamp then spritz it with lots of water. Then using an aqua painter drop reinker onto the embossed image and watch the ink spread in the pooled water . So fun! The result is a watercoloured look with underlying shimmer. If you want to see this technique in action, contact me to book your own private class or workshop. I would be happy to wow your friends. Don't forget, you want to book your party soon do you can get in for my hostess appreciation night on June first! Another way to get in for my hostess appreciation night is to become a Stampin4fun Member.  Then you receive all my monthly technique classes, a free catalogue, hostess benefits and more!  Talk to me for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment