Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Those Crazy Crafty People!

I am procrastinating.  I should be writing my O.T. reports.  We have been told that we now have to do all our reports online on a new computer system.  Learning new things is hard when I'd rather be stamping. 
I'd probably have been done by now if I weren't constantly checking my e-mail, and facebook.  With leadership only one week away, there is so much chatter going on about where we're going to meet, where we're going to eat, sharing opinions about swaps etc etc.
So, I"m on one of my facebook group full of stamping demonstrators and I see this picture and I have to show you.  Jill Hiller (sp?) made this as a Christmas gift for her UPS man.  I'm sure many of you have heard me talk about the UPS man.  All stampin' up demonstrators love the UPS man because they bring us our beautiful stampin supplies.  I am sure I am not the only one that runs to the door as soon as I see that brown truck slowing down in front of my house!
Anyway, I love crafting but I have NEVER made anything for my UPS man.  Actually, I would maybe consider it if I always had the same guy.  He's always changing! 
Anyway, I digress (more procrastinating...)  Here's the picture:

Really, during the holidays this demonstrator (who is one of the top 100 in the U.S.) has time to craft for her UPS man???  Those crazy over achievers!

No comments:

Post a Comment