Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Stampin' Up! has declared this week as the Worldwide Week of Workshops.  Demonstrators around the world will be doing workshops this week.  As it turns out, I actually do have quite a few workshops booked this week and I do think it's kind of cool that I'll be saying "hello" to my hostesses while other demonstrators will be saying: "bonjour" "g'day" "hola" etc. 
I enjoyed spending today making all different kinds of Christmas cards.  I always have to make a ton of different things and then look at them all and pick what I will show at a workshop or what I will do for my class.  I made 7 different things today.  I am loving a new set I bought (new to me, old to Stampin' Up!).  It's called Many Merry Messages.  It's got all different holiday sayings. Here's a sampling of a few of the cards I made today...
Here's a close up of the wreath from the winter wishes stitched felt accents in the holiday mini.  My husband thought I actually made it using pieces of felt.  Ha Ha!


I think it's hard for you to see but the designer series paper has glimmer red dots all over it.  It is the special paper from the holly berry dsp.  The glimmer gives it that extra bling.
Making and sending your own holiday cards is a blessing.  It's not too late to sign up for my Christmas card class: $35 for 12 cards.  Just let me know ASAP and I can have the paper prepared for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment