Friday, August 19, 2011

Great News



Earlier this summer I had received the official letter on custom letterhead congratulating me on earning the incentive trip to Disney world.



I was most excited to receive the letter but I felt I couldn't get truly excited until I knew if my husband could get time off work to come with me. I felt he really needed to come because in a way he earned the trip as well since he is so instrumental in the business as well. He helps me deliver orders, he takes the kids out when I've taken over the house for stamping parties, he listens to me ramble on and on about what new and exciting class idea is forming in my mind...





I also wanted him to come because I thought it was really important for him to see and hear first hand how cool the Stampin' Up! corporate team is and that Stampin' Up! really is a profitable and reputable business. It's not all fluff and stamps.





Of course, the trip wouldn't be the same without my husband/best friend.





We just heard this week that he is able to come. Hooray! Now I have already started researching about all the great restaurants I want to eat at when I get to Disney. They have so many fine restaurants...I can't wait!

I hope you do not feel that I share my excitment with you in order to boast. Truly I view this great prize as a miracle and gift. If there is anything in your life that you feel is impossible, have faith, I have seen firsthand that the impossible can become possible.


DO NOT HESITATE to talk to me if you even have a tiny inkling of interest in being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am having a night on September 29th where anyone can come and learn more about the demonstrator opportunity. Even without an incentive trip prize, I am so glad to be a demonstrator. It really is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment