Friday, May 27, 2011

More scrapbooking things





It's the last few days of the national scrapbooking month promotion and I have returned with new vigour to my digital scrapbook pages. I want to get as many printed this month as possible. I feel kind of passionate about finishing my leadership pages because I know in a few months I'll have all sorts of pictures from convention. I don't want to miss putting those great pictures and stories into a scrapbook. In addition, the summer is always a time when we take lots of family pictures and I certainly want to capture those in an album as well...so I"m trying not to get too far behind. Some of the pages I completed and got printed arrived via the ups man yesterday. I couldn't wait to show the kids. They loved looking at them but leave it to my oldest son to point out: "You just did those scrapbook pages? Those pictures were from AGES ago!"


Here's a couple of things for you to enjoy:



My friend and fellow demonstrator makes mothers day gifts for the ladies in her church each year. Here's her sample from this year. Cards, bookmark, pillow box of candy (you can't see the candy because I ate it) all packaged in a beautiful folder.


I just got the elegant bouquet embossing folder so I had to play with it. I've never embossed on a scrap page before. I love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment