Saturday, May 7, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking


Over the past couple of days I have been focusing on getting some scrapbooking done. I know we tend to take lots of pictures when the warmer weather arrives and I can not feel good until I know I am caught up with scrapbooking last year's pictures. This month's promotion that includes a discount on digital print services, gave me a kick in the rear to get some pages done so I could get them printed before the sale is over. Here's a page I did from our outing to Wasaga Beach last summer.


I then started in on my Stampin' Up! leadership photos. I've been dying to scrapbook these because I bought special digital papers and stamps with all the Leadership logos so it really brings back the feeling of what it was like when I was there in January. It made me so happy just looking at the pictures and the logo.


I know I had told myself that I would EITHER go to Leadership or Convention this year and I had decided on Leadership. Well...I had such a good time at my first ever big Stampin' Up! event that I was convinced that I had to attend Convention. So, in July I will be going to Utah to experience my first ever Stampin' Up! convention. I am really looking forward to going and seeing what all the thrill is about. I also can't wait to see what new things I'll learn.

Scrapbooking is not hard. If I can do it, anyone can! My Digital Studio makes it super easy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment