Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Workshop Wow's from stamp camp


As promised, here are pictures of some of my favourite workshop wow things that I showed at stamp camp.


Creating the fringe on the ribbon is so easy. Just cut along the length of the ribbon (this is the 1 1/4" striped grosgrain) and then pull. You can make the fringe as longor short as you want. (as an aside, I am so bummed that this is the last month for Nature's nest. I am seriously hoping it will make it into the big catalogue in July so I can demo it more.)


Here is a mini scrapbook or a fancy card. All it takes is cardstock and you fan fold the top portion. Then cover as desired with dsp and attach small cardstock pieces to the folds. Voila. You've got a mini scrapbook to house the kids pictures. Perfect to give to grandparents. It could also be a card and you could just put different images or sentiments on the little flaps.

Creating something fun doesn't have to be complicated. Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment