Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy

I am loving the nice weather. It makes me feel happy to go outside and not shiver. It makes me happy to not have to dress my children in a million layers just to walk to the garage. So many things to be happy about. Here's a cute project that I prepared for someone who asked me to do their child's birthday party. Instead of hiring a clown or magician, they hired me. Hmmm, I've never done a birthday party before but it shouldn't be too hard. I've been researching bright, cute ideas because I figure that's what kids always like.

This little fellow gets us ready for Easter and doesn't just looking at him make you happy? I got this idea from Kristine Burns, a fellow demonstrator.

Look ma! No stamping! The scallop circle and wings are from the scallop circle #2 big shot die. The tuft of hair on the head is the boho blossoms punch and the feet are the modern label punch. The beak is a square punch trimmed down a bit. I used white gel pen for the glimmer in the eyes.


I hope you have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment