Monday, February 7, 2011

birthday bakery



I felt so blah this past weekend. One highlight was my "girls night out" evening where we made this cute card. I also did this card with my club girls last week. It's actually not as hard as it looks. The scallop edge punch and the word window punch are essential. The hostess set "birthday bakery" is perfect for this type of awning card but I've seen this card done with the sweet scoops ice creams as well. If you want to learn to make this card, just get a few girlfriends together and I'll be happy to show you all.


I don't know why I felt so tired. I didn't even want to stamp. Now that's sad. I figure I must be fighting a bug because my daughter is sick today. (she suddenly felt unwell and threw up when we were at the grocery store.) I actually took a two hour nap on Saturday and slept 9 hours at night on Saturday and Sunday. I feel a bit better today and the itch to stamp as returned. I hope you all stay healthy with all those winter bugs floating around.

1 comment: