Sunday, January 9, 2011

button button hostess thank you




I like to treat and spoil my hostesses whenever I can because I appreciate the opportunity to share stamping with friends.

I promised one of my recent hostesses that I would make something cute for her with a stamp set from the occasions mini. Here's the card folder that I made using the button button stamp set from the occasions mini. The colours are perfect plum, rich razzleberry and pretty in pink.
Besides the hostess freebies that Stampin' Up! gives, I add on my own treats for hostessing a workshop: keeping all the demos from the workshop, an idea book and catalogue, an evening of dinner and stamping at my hostess appreciation night and more.
All you need is four adult friends and an enthusiastic attitude. I"ll take care of the cute make n takes, the door prizes and the fun techniques.
Please contact me to book your workshop. With Sale-a-bration starting on Jan. 25th, there's no better time to reap freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment