Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feeling Better

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have not been the nicest fixture in the household lately and I know I need to be more gracious to my husband. Fortunately, it's easier for me to get some perspective in the quietness of crafting. I feel a lot better and decided to use some of the leftover elements from the love birds simply scrappin kit to make a card for him. Here's what the inside says:
Here's what the card front looks like:

I shouldn't forget that there are so many things to be thankful for and when I really think about it, I wouldn't want things any other way. I believe that being a mother (even to cranky, sick kids) is my God-given calling at this stage of my life as is being a loving wife. I feel sorry that it's so easy for me to forget...but am glad for quiet moments to remember.

Here's another quick card I made with the left over elements. It could turn into a baby card, thank you card, wedding card...




No comments:

Post a Comment