Monday, November 8, 2010

Stampin' Up! team fun


It's no secret that I love Stampin' Up! products and being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. One of the perks is attending team meetings with my upline. At this month's meeting, we made these three Christmas cards. I especially love the reindeer card because of the added bling of the glass glitter and the texture of the dry embossed matte.
I also was super excited to win one of the many draw prizes she gave out. EASTERN BLOOMS!!! I didn't have this stamp set until now but I had eyed it many times. Stay tuned because I will be playing with this set now that I own it.
Want to join in on the fun of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator while earning money? Sign up on my website: authorization code is "stampingparty" or come to my next Stampin' Up! family night on Dec. 10th where we will learn more about the demonstrator opportunity and there will be free make n takes. Make sure to rsvp to me so I know you plan to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment