Friday, April 9, 2010

come on baby!


My friend Susan is due to have a baby any day now. Her due date was Wednesday. I really liked this card but was very angry that somehow I smeared a touch of chocolate chip ink on the white cardstock. Aarrrgh! Ah well, as I heard someone say...if I wanted perfect, I should've gone to hallmark.

I"m loving the coloured epoxy brads and you know that Susan is a good friend because I spent the time cutting out each animal. I rarely cut out my stamped images even though cutting them out really makes them pop. It's just that it takes so much extra time. Makes me really love the punches that co-ordinate with stamp sets.

1 comment:

  1. If you hear from Susan please let me know what she has! I didn't realize it was time already.

    Beautiful card by the way. I love the "mobile" idea.

    ReplyDelete