Friday, December 7, 2018

Thank you!

I am so grateful for this stamping business.  It was never my life plan or goal to have a stamping business...or any kind of business at all in fact.

I have no regrets on where this stamping journey has taken me.

This journey is only possible because of those who have taken the time to stamp with me!

I am grateful for you!

That's why I am having a Customer Appreciation Event.

If you have shopped with me in the past year, please mark your calendar and plan to attend my annual Customer Appreciation Event.

It is on January 2nd.

Here's the details:

Jan 02 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM  (Eastern)
It's time for my Annual customer appreciation Event.  This is a free event to anyone who has shopped with me this past year.  Come enjoy some eats and treats and be the first to stamp with the new occasions catalogue and saleabration goodies. 

My buy one get one sale table will be set up! 
I'll have hundreds of dollars of merchandise for sale! 

FREE for customers this past year
$10 for adult guests
Drop in style at my home  RSVP required



Thank you again for supporting my business and making time to enjoy stamping with me! 
I hope to see you on January 2nd.  Don't forget to RSVP! 



No comments:

Post a Comment