Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Eclipse Technique

Welcome to Watch it Wednesday!  Today's post came about because I had a mere 30 minute respite between chauffeur duties.  In case you don't know, sometimes being a parent also means being a chauffeur and driving kids to programs and appointments and when you have three children it can be quite a circus!

I came in the house, plopped myself on the couch and decided to browse the Stampin' Up! you tube channel.  This was the first video I found and it was short and sweet and clear.




I checked my watch and thought I might have time to go down to the craft cave and create my own Eclipse card.

Here's what I made.  I was thinking of my husband at the time.  I wanted to make him a card to let him know how much I appreciate his help and support in life and in the home.


Can you see how I used the leaf punch for the eclipse technique in the corner? 
Here's a close up. 


I actually stacked 4 old olive leaf punch outs beneath the top layer. 

Sadly the picture doesn't show the gold embossing of the sentiment. To make it extra masculine I decided to use one of the True Gentlemen buttons. 

All done in less than 20 minutes! 

Hope today's video and card inspire you to create your own eclipse technique card! 

Thanks for dropping in! 
p.s. don't forget to browse my online store! 







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment