Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Fall Stamp Camp was a hit!

Hello!  Just wanted to share some photos from yesterday's stamp camp!  I wish I had taken more photos but I was too busy chatting with everyone and enjoying the atmosphere.
Stamp camp is a special event that I do at the start of every new catalogue period because I know that I love stamping and chatting with others and it's even better when we're touching brand new catalogue product too!  I figured this is a great way for women to come and relax and explore Stampin' Up product.  My stamp camp events have been known to forge new friendships which I think is fantastic!

Stamping demonstrations and creative inspiration is a part of the event.

This year Veda showed off the Year of Cheer Suite.  She showed how beautiful the suite is but also showed how versatile it is!




  




I I showed off the Merry Little Christmas Suite and Melissa did a great job showing the detailed Quilted Christmas suite.  (sorry I don't have pictures of those)
Then it was time for stamping fun and a delicious lunch.
Nine of the 10 cards were Christmas but I had to put one card in using the Painted Autumn suite.  The DSP in that suite is just gorgeous!



I ended the event by giving away hundreds and hundreds of dollars of product and we looked forward to stamping together again at the January Stamp camp where we will play with the spring catalogue and saleabration products from Stampin' Up!

Want to come?  Register as soon as you can because we are over half full! 
January 13th! 






No comments:

Post a Comment