Tuesday, September 26, 2017

No Stress...just fun!

It's that time of year when I start thinking about how I can help to make your holidays more enjoyable and fun and relaxing.

It's a known fact that women like to visit and chat and socialize and eat.

Instead of going to a loud noisy restaurant to visit where you will probably spend too much money and indulge in too many calories, why not consider a Stampin' social for your next girls get together?

It's fun, it's easy (because I bring everything and clean up scraps around you) and with these private class options, there is no pressure to sit through a lengthy sales presentation.

You will just enjoy time with your girlfriends and everyone will go home with something beautiful!

Here's a flyer for my Christmas Stampin' Social options.  Of course I can customize anything.  (Someone contacted me recently to plan an activity for her sister's baby shower)


I have bookings into November already so don't wait!  Let's pencil in a date for your Stampin' Social today!  I want to give you an enjoyable experience getting ready for the holidays!   Contact me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment