Monday, June 26, 2017

Father's Day gifts

Here's a belated post showing what I made for Kevin for Father's day.  Since I wasn't home for Father's day (I had taken off to Kansas...) I really wanted to make sure to show my appreciation to him before I left.

It was also an excuse to play with my new stamping supplies!  :-)

Here is the father's day card I made for him using the Mediterranean moments stamp set, the new post script background and Teeny Tiny wishes.  (supply list below.  click on any of the images to take you to my online store)
Maybe this image doesn't seem very masculine but I thought it was a good choice for Kevin because he has a red scooter like in the stamp!


Here's an old picture of us on his red scooter.  Kevin can never turn down a bargain even if the bargain is an item that he wasn't needing in the first place.
I believe the story with this scooter is that someone was giving it away free because it was broken.  Free is my husband's favourite price so he took the scooter.  He tried to fix it up.  It now kind of works but the battery is a bit iffy.  I believe I have seen him riding it and needing to add some foot propulsion power.  My husband with his antics makes me smile.  That's why I had to use the Mediterranean moments stamp for his card.



Here is the gift I bought him.  I figured he can wear these crazy socks since he's kind of a crazy guy.

I felt that I also needed to make some gift packaging for those fine socks so I whipped up a gift bag using the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer series paper and matching stickers. (Here's a video on how I made the gift bag)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment