Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A little bit about Me: Watch it Wednesday

Stampin' Up! Canada asked me to do a video for their Sunday Share feature on their Stampin' Up! Canada facebook page.

If you haven't "liked" the Stampin' Up! Canada facebook page, head over and do that now so you can see creative inspiration, keep in the loop of deals and generally be in the know about what's happening with Stampin' Up! Canada.

When you are over there, you can watch my Sunday Share video from this past Sunday.
Here's the link for the Stampin' Up! Canada facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/stampinupcanada/

Just in case you aren't on facebook I thought I would share it here for my Watch it Wednesday feature.
Now you'll know a little bit more about me. :-)
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone and thanks for popping in!
If you want to see a close up of the card I shared in the video, I posted it below.





No comments:

Post a Comment