Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Foxy Friends Class Fun

There's no doubt about it.  The Foxy Friends Suite is super cute.  Cute is too mild a word.  Adorable is more like it!  I knew as soon as I saw this suite I needed to own it.  Lucky for me I was blessed to receive it on the May incentive trip with Stampin' Up!  Stampin' Up! is such a great company to be associated with.  I am spoiled! 



It's time to do a class with this ADORABLE suite! 

Here's the details! RSVP today!  The deadline to register is fast approaching! 

Thursday September 29th  6:30pm:  Foxy Friends Stamp a Stack
Come out and make 8 pretty cards (2 of 4 designs) using the popular and super cute foxy friends stamp set.  This class is a great value because it includes the stamp set for you to take home! Cost $46.  Want the matching punch to take home too? Only $22 when you preorder them when registering for the class.  RSVP September 15th



No comments:

Post a Comment