Saturday, April 23, 2016

Some stamping, some divas

Just wanted to share some pictures from this past week. 
On Wednesday I did a private stamping class for a group of people that work together. It was super fun! They all did a great job stamping and of course they were all thrilled that the gentleman won the raffle prize! In case you are wondering, he did a great job stamping too! I bet his mom will love the Mother's Day card he made!


Friday I had some team girls over for the quarterly diva dinner. Of course I couldn't wait to show them my swaps I received from the on stage convention and I had prepared a make n take using a new, not yet released stamp set called pun intended. 

This evening is meant to be a pampering, social gathering. I couldn't believe it but there were almost 30 ladies who attended! I've never cooked for that many people before! I kept the meal simple and there was enough food for everyone. Whew!


Hope you enjoyed these pictures! Remember, the new catalogue is coming which means this is your last chance to grab those retiring stamps and accessories before they are gone! Go to my online store to check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment