Monday, April 28, 2014

An Easy Gift Tag using an Aquapainter technique

Okay!  Full steam ahead as I get ready to cruise the Western Caribbean with Stampin' Up! I am trying not to think about my horrible motion sickness issues.  Instead, I am trying to focus on all the fellow demonstrators I will see and the fun bonding time I will have with my daughter.  Many of the demonstrators from the U.S. have become friends through conventions, and past trips.  I can't say hello without having a little gift for all of them.  Here's what I decided to make.  It uses the retiring Gently Falling stamp set (this set is only available while supplies last so if you love it, shop now on my store.)

This incentive trip is special.  It's the first global trip that Stampin' Up! has ever had.  So, there will be demonstrators there from the European markets and South Pacific markets.  I've already hooked up online with someone from Australia to share a cab to the Dolphin experience excursion in Mexico.  Because there will be so many countries represented on the ship, I really wanted to make something that represented Canada. I actually had such fun making this cute little tag that I couldn't resist making a video for you.
I loved the aquapainter technique I showed in the video.  Here's another sample of a card using that technique.  This was made by my friend Cynthia M.  It uses the peaceful petals stamp set in the spring catalogue and the circles thinlit card.

Such a pretty technique.  Get everything you need on my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment