Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas Day! I just thought I'd share a little bit of our family tradition with you. The kids wake up early, excited and cheerful. The first fun is opening the stockings and seeing what Santa brought. Then we make a big breakfast that always includes eggs and bacon. I really enjoy sharing this meal with the kids and this year my parents (no hydro at their home). Next, we sing carols while kevin plays guitar. It's just our family's way of remembering that the God's gift of Jesus is the reason for the season.  Then comes all the gift opening and smiles and squeals and lots of wrapping paper everywhere!  It really is super fun to see how much fun the kids have on Christmas day!

Kevin and I do stockings as well.  Since this was Kevin's first year as a school principal in the York Region District School Board, I got him a little personalized stamp with his name and title.


Thank you to everyone who sent me beautiful handmade cards this season.  It's such fun opening each one! They were all beautiful.  Here's just one I received from Vanessa P.  The crumb cake, pool party and Bermuda bay colour combo caught my eye.


Don't forget this is your last chance to pick up what you love from the holiday mini catalogue.  A lot of things will not be carrying over so make sure to grab them now before they are gone!  To browse and or shop what's available, go to my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment