Monday, June 17, 2013

Lots of thanks!

I feel so thankful for all the great joys and blessings in my life. I just sat down this past weekend to make a bunch of thank you cards.
Since I was making a bunch I just wanted something clean and simple. I'm using calypso coral paper and the sentiment is a new stamp set called lots of thanks. 
Things have been so busy lately I haven't had time to update you much on my life. I've been busy with lots of mommy things: orthodontist appointments (yes, my oldest is getting braces), field trips, school plays and the like. Today was a great day because I got to spend the day with my littlest guy. He's been asking to go see dinosaurs so I promised I would take him to the ROM.
The whole excursion downtown taking the subway was thrilling for him. Then seeing all the big dinosaur bones was like a dream come true. Even though sometimes everything is crazy busy I'm so glad I have jobs that allow me to do the stay at home mommy stuff (even if it means I'm up late at night doing other work) I wouldn't change it!



No comments:

Post a Comment