Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vintage techniques

I had great fun preparing for my technique class earlier this week.  Vintage style cards are not my normal style at all but I LOVE seeing them when I look online or when I receive swaps.  So, I decided it was time to have a class focusing on vintage so that I could force myself  out of my normal comfort zone.

This card was my favourite.  It's hard to see but there is some subtle shimmer on the front piece using the faux mother of pearl technique.  So fun!



If you've been stuck in a rut, make sure to mark your calendar and come out to my technique classes (always the first Monday of the month).  It allows you to learn new things in a fun environment.
I'd love to see you out!  Email me to Register for an upcoming class!  Or, if the 1st Monday doesn't work for you, I'll bring the class to you on a date that is convenient!  Just gather a few friends and have your own private class!
genevieve.ko@gmail.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment