Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not so bad...

I was so worried that today would be a complete write-off because of my crippled back.  I didn't get to pack and get ready for leadership, I didn't get to make the gifts for my roomates but I am still thankful for today.
Moving around was a little painful so I just sat and cleaned up my e-mail and I finally got around to starting to book my dining reservations for the Disney Incentive Trip.  Just thinking about the Disney trip in May lifted my spirits.  It just made me so thankful to have such a great hobby job and especially grateful for all my team girls and customers and friends and God who made this amazing reward possible! 
The evening was capped off by having our friend and photographer Jeff Ho come to show us the pictures he took of our family over the holidays.  As a Christmas gift to my parents and brother, I arranged for Jeff to come and take some pictures.  Even with my painful back I loved looking through the pictures.  I just gave up and told him I'd order a book so he could just put all the pictures in it.  Here's one of my favourites:


So, what I thought would be a terrible day ended up being not so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment