Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Here!


Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  I'm here in San Antonio!  I was stuck at Pearson for quite a while since flights couldn't land due to fog which caused me to get rebooked and re-routed through Dallas.  I just passed the time at Pearson by eating and surfing the internet.  I kept looking for opportunity to eat because I was afraid that I was going be famished on the airplane if I didn't eat.  Pairing my meal with this FIJI water reminded me of Stampin' Up! and friends and fun.
Once I got to Dallas I technically had a 4 hour layover until my flight to San Antonio but since I had nothing better to do, I ran to each gate that had an American Airlines flight to San Antonio to hopefully get on by stand-by. I think there were 3 flights to San Antonio before mine.   I made it onto the second one.  Yea! I finally arrived in San Antonio by around 9:45 I think but of course my luggage didn't arrive since it was booked to come in on the last flight.  I worried momentarily about my swaps but I figured getting to San Antonio and getting to the hotel was first priority and my swaps would arrive when they arrived.
I was so happy to get to the hotel room and see my two friends.  What were they doing when they got there?  Making their swaps!
Lots to share but I have to get ready for the day!
I'll share more later!  My munchkins, if you are reading this, I miss you!  I called you guys this morning but you didn't answer!  Hope you had a great day at school!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got there safe and sound! I was a little worried that you would miss stuff at Leadership, and that would be awful. Yay for stamping-filled welcomes, have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you get your luggage? When did you call?

    ReplyDelete