Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A few pictures...

What can I say?  I had an awesome time tonight.  A beautiful evening with great friends.  I've got to go to bed but wanted to share some pictures:
This was us after we first picked up our bags.  From left to right: Nancy, Joanne, Heather, Me and Lynda F.  (Linda W hadn't yet arrived)
Here we are standing in line for the managers reception acrobatic show


I loved the chinese acrobatic show tonight.  I alternated between clapping in amazement and holding my breath in fear that these acrobats would seriously injure themselves.




Then after the show we went out for coffee and dessert.  Yum!

Can't wait until tommorrow when the presentations start.  I saw Dale Hamshire, Stampin' Up's Canadian Corporate team member tonight.  He said that there were going to be some great announcements this week.  Can't wait to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of you Gen!!! You look radiant and happy! Wish I was there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. she doesn't look jetlagged and tired from getting in at midnight and waking up at 5am for showers? :) Must have had a nap! :)

    ReplyDelete