Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All things new!

Today I am heading out for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention in Utah. Many of you have asked what the difference is between the conference I went to in January in Nashville and the one I am heading off to today. The annual convention is apparently much more focused on stamping and using and learning about the wonderful new products whereas the leadership conference in January was more focused on learning how to develop the business. So, although I have never been to convention before, I am expecting to play a lot with stamps! I can't wait to see all the new catalogue things in action. I am always inspired by other's ideas so I know I will come back with a brain full of ideas that I can't wait to show off in club or classes.

Make sure you RSVP to me for my New Catalogue Open house on July 21st. I will have special offers, new make n takes, and prizes to give away. Come and bring a friend!



Stay tuned on the blog. I hope to have internet so I can share the fun I'm having at Convention.

To get you thinking of new things, here's a card we made at a team meeting using the new Pennant Parade set and co-ordinating punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment