Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time for a makeover!



Another Stampin' Up! contest has been announced. Stampin' Up! is offering a complete stamping space makeover to one person. Shelli Gardner (CEO) will judge the entries and be the one to come and makeover the sapce. In order to qualify, this person must attend and be present at Convention this year. As well, you need to submit a video explaining why you think you deserve to win the surprise and delight makeover contest and the video can not be longer than 60 seconds.


I HAD to enter. I know the chances of winning are slim since there are thousands of people going to convention and even if 10% enter the contest, there's still a lot of competition. However, I knew that there was absolutely no chance of winning if I didn't enter so here's my attempt. Thanks to Jeff and Susan who did the magic of putting my name and stamp space dimensions on the bottom so I didn't have to waste precious seconds saying that mandatory information and of course my husband who had to convert the video file to DVD. (The contest rules were explicit that the entry had to be on a dvd that could be watched on a regular DVD player.)


Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment