Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas gifts and decorations

Just thought I would share how easy it is to make homemade gifts for Christmas.


I thought I would give the decor frame a shot. I"m really happy with how it turned out. The icicles are so cool. If you want to learn how to do this, make sure you ask me next time you talk to me. It's fairly easy and gives such a wintery effect. I figure the person I give it to can decide if they want to keep the frame as a decoration or take out the image and put in a family photo.

The decor blocks are fun to use to decorate for Christmas. Then, when Christmas is over, turn it around and you're ready for Valentine's day!



I have to say, making gifts for Christmas sure saves a lot of stress at the mall. I went only twice this season and I couldn't believe how busy it was. So much time wasted looking for parking!

No comments:

Post a Comment