Sunday, April 22, 2018

Just a few retreat photos

I'm here at my Ladies Retreat Weekend.  I'm sure I'll have time later to do a proper recap blog post but I can't help but share a few photos from the weekend.  It's such a special weekend!

The purpose of the weekend is to give women the space and time to relax, unwind and craft to their heart's content.

I hope the photos will give a sense of the relaxing fun that goes on this weekend.

Registration is open for the fall Ladies Retreat Weekend on October 12th 2018. Please join in!
RSVP here. 

I love how the ladies get comfortable...slippers, organizational shelving and a big smile! 

A big thank you to my helper Melissa who created some beautiful decor items

Friends who craft together, stay together! 

A little stampin' bingo

Our Grand Prize Winner

Just a sample of the many pillow gifts throughout the weekend

handmade lemon scrub in each woman's hotel room. 

We had a great group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment