Friday, March 23, 2018

A beautiful bracelet

Are you excited? I've been keeping up with my daily blogging in order to give you daily stamping inspiration as we are in the final stretch of the amazing Saleabration promotion!

Today's project was inspired by a beautiful and meaningful bracelet. It is called the Unity Bracelet from Stella and Dot.  All net proceeds between March 29th and April 30th from the sale of the bracelet go to support the HollyRod Foundation.  This foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing compassionate care to those living with Autism.



When I saw the email about the bracelet, I was immediately drawn to the pretty colours.  Once I found out that the bracelet is a drawstring style (which means it will fit any size wrist...including my super skinny wrist), I placed my order with my Stella and Dot rep Stephanie.  She told me that her goal is to double the amount of Unity bracelets that she sells this year compared to how many she sold last year.



I love that she wants to make a difference with her business!

If you also want to purchase a bracelet, make sure  to contact her directly by March 28th because she will cover the $7.50 shipping cost for you!! (Canadians only)  You can order it yourself on her store but apparently these special bracelets sell out so don't wait. All the information to reach Stephanie is on her website. 

Okay! on to the card that I was inspired to create based on this bracelet.


I used 1" X 3.75" strips of Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo to create the multicoloured background.  

I then heat embossed the Beautiful Day butterfly image using Silver Embossing powder. 

The flourish images were stamped in versamark ink. 
Both the flourish and the sentiment come from the Beautiful Peacock stamp set (FREE during saleabration) 


Here's a bit of a close up picture. 



I had great happiness making this card.  Inspiration for your projects can come from anywhere around you!   I hope this card inspires you to create something beautiful too! 

Check out the supply list below and make sure to contact me if you'd like to learn more about how to create your own beautiful greeting cards or head straight to my online store to shop.  Remember during saleabration is a fantastic time to shop because you get a free gift with every $60 order! 
Thanks for dropping in!  My Saleabration blogging streak continues!  Make sure to drop in tomorrow to see what inspiration awaits you! 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment