Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saleabration Streak

There are so many great saleabration items available this year.  I really feel like Stampin' Up! hit a home run with this year's beauties.

I thought it would be fun to do a saleabration streak for a week.  This means I'll post a new project each day using a saleabration item.

I hope this will help showcase how wonderful and versatile these exclusive items are.

Today's saleabration project uses two saleabration items: the popular Party Panda stamp set and the shimmer ribbon pack

This was a swap card I received from Winona S.



I love how she used the Blends markers to color in the balloon. 



Thanks for dropping in for today's saleabration inspiration.  
Don't forget to tune in every day for a new project idea showcasing the saleabration items!

Need those darling pandas?  Make sure to place at least a $60 order on my online store and you can choose the pandas as your saleabration freebie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment