Thursday, January 11, 2018

Lovely Lots of Lavender

Sorry my watch it Wednesday video is coming out on a Thursday!  I had meant to post this yesterday night but I was so engrossed in my Stampin4fun with Gen facebook party that I forgot!

This was one of the projects I shared in the facebook party last night.

The party perks are still open but only until 10pm EST January 11th so if you see this in time and you're not in my facebook group, make sure to head over!
just click this link HERE

I originally made this card as a swap card for a Canadian swap group! I was so happy with it I wanted to share it!  Lots of Lavender was not my first saleabration pick but it is fast becoming a favourite because of how beautifully it stamps!


I was pretty happy with the card before I did any watercoloring but I kept thinking it needed something more.  I'm so glad I decided to add that subtle pool party colour around the lavender image.  It just really helped showcase the image! 

The supply list is below along with the video that I shared at the facebook party last night. 
 Don't forget this pretty Lots of Lavender set is only available as a saleabration freebie with your minimum $60 order! 








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment