Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Amazing October

I have so much to share I don't even know where to begin!  I wish I had endless time to sit and journal about all that has gone on and is going on and what is to come.  Alas, I will have to just try to be concise and share the most important things.

The one thing I want to share and shout from the rooftop is that October 2017 marks 10 years that I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I believe the actual date is October 22nd 2007 when I joined.  Boy.  I had NO idea what the future would hold.

Did I know that I would earn 7 all expense paid luxury vacations for two to exotic locations?  Did I know I would meet so many amazing people and make friendships that will last a lifetime?  Did I know that stamping would bring me such comfort in difficult times?  Did I know that the confidence I would gain as a demonstrator would strengthen my marriage, friendships, parenting and affect my decision making in so many areas?

Not at all!

If I take time to sit and reflect on this ten year journey I think I would be overcome with emotion.  What a ride!  I am challenged every day to be the best Stampin' Up! demonstrator I can be...not because I am motivated by more money, vacations or special recognition but because I feel so intensely that this is exactly where God wants me to be and I want to serve people with whatever talent I have out of passion and love.  The hardest part is wishing I could do more but trying to accept my limitations.

Everything is hard to put into words...and I'm getting teary thinking about all the different parts of this ten year journey.

Enough of that!  The point of this post is to let you know I am grateful to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I am grateful to each and every person who has been a part of this ten year journey.  I have learned so much and I am continuing to learn! God willing I will be here learning and "stampin4fun" with you for another 10 years!

Keep an eye on my newsletters, facebook page, facebook group and my blog because I want to celebrate all month long.  There will be announcements, and special offers and who knows what else!  Stay tuned!



Make sure you don't miss a thing by staying connected with me.

Click HERE to subscribe to my email newsletters

Click HERE to see and "like" my Facebook page Gen Stampin4fun

Click HERE to request to join my Facebook group Stampin4fun with Gen

and find me on Instagram @genstampin4fun

It's time for a giveaway!!!  Contest ends October 9th!   Just leave a comment in any of my social media platforms sharing what you are thankful for and a winner will receive a gift of faceted gems from me! One entry per person. I am so grateful for all of you!









No comments:

Post a Comment