Friday, September 15, 2017

Retreat in a box

It's fall and I need to report that the Fall Ladies Retreat Weekend is Full!

It's going to be so exciting to have a room full of ladies relaxing and enjoying some well deserved rest and crafting time!

If you weren't able to join us this time,don't despair!  I am offering my retreat in a box!

All you have to do to enjoy is create your own time and space to retreat in the comfort of your home (or location of choice) and treat yourself to the goodies that will come delivered to your door from me!

You will receive everything my live retreat attendees receive except you will provide your own food and sleep in your own bed.

Enjoy the treats of my retreat at just a fraction of the cost!

Contact me to register today!  The details are on the flyer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment