Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My Facebook group

Hello friends! Did you know that not only do I have a Facebook page for my business, I also have a Facebook group.
Facebook groups allow for a little more interaction since you can also post your projects and join in and chatter. 
I would like to encourage you to join my Facebook group if you haven't already. 
I am planning to do more fun things on my group but I'm looking for more people to come and enjoy the inspiration there. 
Here's the link

I'm hoping for tomorrow's watch it Wednesday I will do a Facebook live on the group announcing the sizzlin summer winners! 

Plus on September 24th I'm planning a Facebook party in that group too! There will be prizes! 

Hope this gets you excited about things to come! 
Go request to join my Facebook group today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment