Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Merry Patterns Exclusive Stamp Set!

Who loves free stamps?  I do I do!  Stampin' Up! has just announced a brand new stamp set that is EXCLUSIVE to anyone with orders of $375 or more.

You may be thinking...there's NO WAY I'm ordering $375 worth of product at one time and you may feel your chance at this lovely free holiday set is out of your reach.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! When you gather orders from your friends and family you can easily reach this total!

It's easy!  Just invite your friends over for a social gathering and I'll bring some cute make n take projects.  Everyone can snack and socialize and stamp and shop and Ta DAH!  Free stamps for you!

This special offer is only available in September and October so don't miss out!  Pencil your party date with me now!

You don't want to miss this stamp set!  Here's some samples and for today's watch it wednesday, you can see a video showcasing this set!








No comments:

Post a Comment