Monday, August 21, 2017

Flourishing silver

For today's mojo Monday, I thought I would share this card which I used as an invitation to the Silver elite retreat. I forgot to show you this card when I made the earlier post about my Silver elite retreat.



I used smokey slate ink  to stamp the splatter but for the glam effect I used silver embossing powder for the flower and sentiment.
Also,  please don't fall over in shock.  I actually cut out the flower using paper snips. It's so rare for me to fussy cut anything.  I love punches and framelits however there was no matching punch or framelit for this flower so I cut it with scissors.  Of course it wasn't just any pair of scissors. It was the fantastic paper snip scissors from Stampin' Up!

It was fun for me to make a fancy silver card for the Silver Elite girls. I CASE'd the design from something I saw from Kimberly Van Diepen a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I hope this card inspires you to get out your stampin' goodies and play!

There's lots of goodies on the clearance rack right now so head over now to my online store and check out the deals!
Also see the supplies I used on the card above here:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment