Friday, June 16, 2017

Sizzlin Summer Time!

It's that time of year again where you can earn raffle tickets for great prizes just by Shopping, Stamping and Sharing!

In case this is your first summer with me, here's how it works:

I invest in some great, Stampin Up! product.
You can earn raffle tickets for these great products.

1 ticket for each class you attend
1 ticket for every $30 order
2 tickets for every new guest you bring to class
5 tickets for hosting a private class



This Gen Stampin4fun special offer runs from June 19-September 8th

After September 8th I will do the raffle and announce the winners!

It's that easy!
Everyone can get tickets this summer!

Why don't you start by coming out to the next Sweet and Simple Card class on Wednesday June 28th?   RSVP HERE
Don't worry if you can't make it.  You can take the cards to go!  Just place a minimum $40 order on my online store and let me know you want the Take it to go version of the class!





No comments:

Post a Comment