Monday, January 25, 2016

Fun Creating for a Friend

My friend and Team S.T.I.C girl Zahra was gearing up to run a big stampin event.  I know what those big events are like...your mind races with ideas on how to make everything run smoothly so that it is fun for everyone...even though everyone might be at different life stages or stamping stages.  As your mind continues to race, you run around cutting paper, photocopying class schedules, making display boards with new samples, ordering food etc etc.
I know Zahra also has a full time job and three young children.  I figured she might need a little encouragement as her big event drew closer.

I took some time to make this little treat for her.  I know she loves pink and bling so I made sure to incorporate both.

I used the baker box thinlit die and cut out a little window.  The little starburst circle shape is included with the baker box thinlits so it fit perfectly on the front of the box. I glued a window sheet over the opening so she could see the valentine candy inside.  If nothing else, I figured the sugar rush would help her get through her to-do list.


It was fun to sit down and make a treat for my friend just because I wanted to.  Why not take our your supplies and make something for a friend?  

Check out the supply list below and click on any of the images to take you to my online store. 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment