Friday, November 20, 2015

AMAZING sale coming Monday!



Just announced!  A huge sale starts November 23rd until November 30th.
24 hours only Door crasher specials on the first and last day November 23 and November 30th.
The sale will be live on my online store starting Monday.  If you're on my mailing list you'll also get an email reminder of the sale with a pdf link.
Get ready!  Don't miss it!
This sale is traditionally awesome!
I will try really hard to give you sneak peeks of the sale by posting on my blog every day during the sale.  I will have pictures of projects that use the sale items.
I can't promise that they will be new projects and I can't promise that the photo quality will be great but I will try to post daily for you all!
This sale is too exciting to miss!

Here's a hint: The November 23rd door crasher involves select designer series paper...
I love designer series paper!  It easily dresses up anything!

Here's the school house dsp used on this card.



Here's the Timeless elegance dsp used on this card

And here's the English garden dsp used on this card. 


Don't forget.  All shopping can be through my online store or if it's easier call or email me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment