Tuesday, July 21, 2015

So excited!

Today's the day I fly out to the annual Stampin' Up! convention.  I'm all packed.  Here is the top view of my carry on.  I learned from experience that it causes me stress to put all my swaps in my checked luggage because if the luggage gets lost or delayed it transit, I worry about not meeting my organized swap obligations.  ha ha ha.  So, I keep my swaps close.  
My carry on is completely full.  It's all swaps, one special headpiece borrowed from a friend for awards night and the special care package of snacks my husband made for me.  (Yes, my husband is so sweet! )

Just in time the Team t-shirts arrived.  We've got a crowd of Team S.T.I.C girls going this time and it's fun to have matching team T-shirts.

Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is all about the fun, friendships and free stamps.  If fun, friendships and free speak to you too then buy the starter kit today!  It's a great deal and then you'll be eligible to attend the next Stampin' Up! event in Mississauga, Ontario in November where we will get to play with sale-a-bration and spring products!  True!  
Stay tuned with my blog.  If technology is in my favour, I will be posting pictures of the fun!

Oh, I also wanted to make sure you knew the weekly deals for this week:  Feel free to shop online while I am away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment