Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dotted Lace: Watch it Wednesday!

Gosh!  I am so sorry I haven't blogged in a week!  All the excitement with the blog hop and then the new catalogue has kept me stamping like mad in the craft cave.  You need to know that if I miss several days of blogging it's not because I don't love stamping...it's because I love it so much I am busy stamping and sharing it with others!
Here's today's watch it Wednesday video.  It highlights one of the pretty new products: The Dotted Lace Trim in the new in colors!
Enjoy!





And here's a card we'll be doing at my stamp camp in a couple of weeks.  I CASE'd it from a fellow demonstrator named Brynn Thornburgh.  (See the lace trim !)


Shop for whatever you need on my online store by clicking any of the images below.  Here's the supplies for the card!  Yippee!  New catalogue is live!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment