Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A trick for using a punch with multiple shapes: Watch it Wednesday


I sometimes have these flashes of inspiration when I am down in my craft cave.  Today's flash of inspiration came upon me so quickly and I was so excited.  I really don't know why I didn't think of it before but maybe it's because I hadn't used the What's Up stamp set and punch very often.
In the past when I wanted to punch out the big arrow, I would stamp the big arrow then use the punch to punch it out.  Then I would stamp the small arrow and then punch it out.  However, since the punch cuts out two shapes at once, I would have these extra pieces that I wasn't using.
See how I solved the problem in today's Watch it Wednesday Video.  I'm sure it would work great with the cupcake punch and the matching stamp set too.






Now don't forget free shipping is on but only until Friday!  Shop on my online store!
Here's this week's great weekly deals too!




And here's a close up of the journal I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment