Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine Crafts!

Just wanted to share what's been keeping me busy...Kids can craft class last night was a big hit!  7 children went home with 25 or more valentine treat packets all set to hand out to friends today.  Plus they all received the Hey Valentine Set to go home with.


My basement was full to the brim but I don't think the kids minded.

Of course I had to facilitate the process for my own kids to get their class valentines done.  Here is Nathaniel today finishing the final touches on his treat packets. Yes, he's still in his pj's.  :-) Valentines first.  Personal care and hygiene later.  



Wish you had time to get some crafting done?  Make the time by booking a private class with me! 
Contact me today!  Shop for all your crafting supplies on my online store!


No comments:

Post a Comment