Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April My Paper Pumpkin Has Arrived!

Paper Pumpkin just keeps getting better.  Yesterday Stampin' Up! just announced that you can buy prepaid subscriptions to My Paper Pumpkin.  Check out the details below!   Can we say perfect gift giving idea for mothers day or any other occasion?

I was so excited for this month's pumpkin to arrive as I had already heard chatter that it was awesome.  Just for fun I made a short video of my "unveiling"


Here's the official Stampin' Up! video of the April Kit.
What are you waiting for?  Contact me to subscribe today or go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and remember to choose me as your demonstrator!


We’re now offering prepaid subscriptions for Paper Pumpkin, our monthly subscription kit program. Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in a delightful box filled with stamps, ink, and paper–everything cut and ready to go.

Just order the subscription length of your choice, and you’ll receive a redemption code where you can use it to redeem your subscription on mypaperpumpkin.com.

ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$24.95 
137859 3 months$74.85 
137860 6 months$143.70 --save $1 per month
137861



 12 months


$275.40 —save $2 per month

No comments:

Post a Comment