Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy valentines day!

What a great day! It started with a kiss from my valentine. He gave me an envelope and I could tell from the fine, smooth finish that this was a stampin up envelope. Could it be? Did he make me a card? He hasn't made me a valentines card in many years...ever since my stamp collection got so large it made him feel completely lost.
I loved the card! I was so impressed! Check out all the repetition stamping he did with the serene silhouettes stamp. Then he did some punch art with my circle punch and made a moon. Then he freehand cut a picnic table. The moon, trees and picnic table were all there when he proposed to me many many years ago up in Kenora, Ontario. Cute card right? He even found my dazzling details and glittered up the sky!

After he left for work and the kids went to school, I got to work on what I wanted to give my kids and hubby for valentines. Yummy macaroons packaged up pretty in the tag a box containers.  Thank you owl builder punch for the cute factor!

And here's the card I gave hubby for valentines:
I made sure to line the envelope with the matching fresh prints dsp. Love those envelope liner dies from stampin up!
Hope you have a great valentines day with the ones you love!
Make sure to nab what you need for crafting pretty things on my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment