Monday, January 20, 2014

8 Days until Sale-a-bration!

I've been showing so many swap cards you may be wondering if I've been stamping.  Of course I have!  Tonight while the little guy was off at dodgeball with daddy, my daughter and I sat down to make her birthday invitations.  She was so excited!  We whipped off the invitations in less than an hour.  Handmade cards...fast, economical and fun!

Here's the card we made.  My daughter chose the colors.  Check out the fun designer series paper.  It's a freebie during sale-a-bration!  The stamp set is a new one from the spring mini called: Starburst Sayings.  There's matching framelits too!
So many beautiful spring things!  Check it all out on my online store!
p.s. don't forget to take advantage of the Paper Pumpkin promotion!  I will throw in an extra gift when you register before Jan. 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment